The Minimum DataBase in practice
Work through the case studies to find out how running a Minimum DataBase consisting of haematology, biochemistry (chem 15/17, electrolytes and IDEXX SDMA™) and urinalysis benefitted Glen, Caesar and Sydney.
Age: 5 years
Breed: Shetland sheepdog
Gender: Male neutered
Age: 1 year
Breed: Great Dane
Vague clinical signs
Age: 14 years
Breed: Labrador Retriever cross
Gender: Female spayed
Practice management software
IDEXX Animana is a cloud-based Practice Management System providing secure access to your practice data. Animana is designed to support your day to day work by keeping patient data centralised and standardising processes, leaving you more time to care for your practice.
The job you love, made easier
Diagnostics, x-rays, and files integration
Excellent customer support
Custom protocols for clinical processes
Automatic software updates
A fully integrated practice with IDEXX Animana
You can only achieve optimum performance when everything in your practice works in harmony. All our software solutions are designed with the aim of supporting your daily workflow, reducing time spent in administration and maximising time spent with your patients. The integration between Animana, VetConnect Plus, In-House diagnostics and the Reference Laboratories creates an experience that is so seamless that you don’t even realise you are using different products.
Animana is extremely user friendly and significantly reduces the time spend on paperwork and protocols. The fact that it is cloud based makes it ideal for my ambulatory practice. Animana has a very friendly support staff and very intuitive system.
Kimry Sipma, Director and Veterinary Surgeon | New Generation Vets | Northallerton, North Yorkshire, UK
Why manage your practice with Animana?
- Save time, care more
- Integrate with diagnostics
- Access your PMS anywhere
- Grow your practice
- Secure your data with the cloud
- Enjoy excellent support
Your go-to diagnostic resource for fast, effective clinical decision-making
- Gain a holistic view of all IDEXX diagnostics for every patient.
- Spot trends and abnormalities, evaluating patients’ historical results with easy-to-use analyte graphs.
- Interpret results and determine next steps with differential diagnoses and expert guidance.
- Send personalized client-friendly result summaries directly from the app.
- View real-time test order status for every patient – anytime, anywhere.
- Prevent mistakes from happening when ordering IDEXX reference laboratory tests