Primary (black and white; colour)
Feature the wordmark prominently on a white background whenever possible.
- For one-colour printing (e.g., packaging, faxes, and user manuals), the black wordmark should be used.
- Always ensure proper contrast between the wordmark and the background.
- Clear zone. A minimum amount of clear space (free of text and graphics) equal to the height of the “A” in “Animana” must surround the logo.
- Never convert the wordmark directly from CMYK to RGB in design software. Instead, use the already converted artwork in the download file provided by IDEXX on this page.
- Pantone PMS: 7710
- CMYK: 81, 0, 23, 0
- RGB: 0, 167, 181
- HEX: #00A7B5
The name Animana is a registered trademarked in Europe, as such it should;
- appear with the correct registration mark (™), the first time it is used in printed or digital materials,
- not be used in the plural or possessive form,
- always be correctly capitalised.
Acceptable first usages include:
- Animana™ Veterinary Software
For more information see our trademark guidelines.